Since I now have to change this every 60 days these notes are to help me remember what to change so that my Thunderbird e-mail keeps working.
1. Change NOMAD password on the webmail.nasa.gov site
2. Using Firefox Preferences remove saved password for webmail.nasa.gov
3. Using Thunderbird Preferences remove saved password for smtp://gsfc...
4. Click on NOMAD inbox and when prompted enter new password. Check the Password Manager box.
5. Restart Thunderbird.
6. Send an e-mail and when prompted enter new password. Check the Password Manager box.
Also need to fix CNE wireless connection. Open Internet Connect, go to 802.1X then "staff CNE wireless" in the configuration menu. Enter the new password in the appropriate box.